10 oz Silver Maple Leaf Coin
The Silver Maple Leaf coin (SML) has been an investor favourite since its introduction in 1988 by the Royal Canadian Mint. Similarly, this new 10 oz Silver Maple Leaf coin offers more of what bullion investors want in a larger format.
In 2013 the Royal Canadian Mint introduced a new standard to verify the authenticity of its bullion coins. The 10 oz Silver Maple Leaf uses technology derived from Canadian currency coins and features a textured maple leaf that is micro-engraved on the reverse side of the coin. The coin’s year of issue is denoted in the centre of this mark and is visible under high magnification.
These bullion coins are available as individual pieces, sheets of 4, and boxes of 25.
- Three unique features for cutting-edge security:
- precise radial lines
- a micro-engraved leaf
- Bullion DNA anti-counterfeiting technology, exclusive to the Royal Canadian Mint.
- An attractive option for both first-time precious metal buyers and long-term investors.
- Unique 10 oz weight and larger size.
- Face value of $50 (CAD) – the highest face value on the market for any comparable silver bullion
View more Silver Coins here.
99.99% pure silver
Royal Canadian Mint