1 oz Canadian Silver Maple Leaf Monster Box (Boxes of 500 coins)
Since its introduction in 1988, the iconic Silver Maple Leaf (SML) has been a highly sought -after Royal Canadian Mint bullion investment coin. The SML is minted with one troy ounce (31.11 grams) of 9999 fine silver, and has a face value of $5.
In 2013, the Mint introduced a new and unique security feature to confirm the authenticity of its GML coins. Derived from the same award-winning security technology applied to Canada’s $1 and $2 circulation coins, the SML security feature consists of a textured maple leaf, micro-engraved with laser technology on a small area of the reverse side of the coin. In the centre of this mark, visible under magnification, the coin’s year of issue is denoted.
- Durable, heavy-duty plastic monster boxes sealed with RCM strapping
- 20 individual tubes inside the monster box, each with 25 coins within.
- Three unique features for cutting-edge security, including precise radial lines, a micro-engraved leaf and Bullion DNA anti-counterfeiting technology, exclusive to the Royal Canadian Mint.
- An attractive acquisition for both first-time precious metal buyers and long-term investors.
- Face value of $5 (CAD), the highest face value on the market for any comparable silver bullion coin.
View more silver coins here.
99.9% pure Silver
Above 10 oz
Royal Canadian Mint